Saturday, October 23, 2010

Enchanted Forrest

The last Saturday in September, my wonderful parents took us to Enchanted Forrest.  We started off the day realizing that P and I forgot a sweatshirt for R - miscommunication.  Lovely.  After bickering like the mature adults we are laughinging it off we came to this...
and I wish that I had taken a better picture of this moment.  R was wearing K's spare sweatshirt.  So what if it was size 18 months and R wears 3T, he rocked the look until we realized the gift shop had sweatshirts.  So R got to stay nice and warm and look really cool in it too...He looks like such a big boy in this hooded sweatshirt.


After the sweatshirt snafu, we looked forward to a beautiful fun filled day.  And that it was.  I am not sure who had more fun...I'll let the pictures tell the story.
 R got Papa in on the action.  Such a good sport my dad was going along on R's adventure.  Every once in a while I'd hear a little R voice say "come on Papa" as if my dad couldn't keep up at R pace

It was so fun to explore from R's point of view.   

 Papa even got in some time with his littlest (for now) grandkid.  I appreciated every moment of it too, gave my pregnant body some time to catch my breath after pushing a stroller up the hills around Enchanted Forrest.  I am pretty sure my already man-calves grew an inch in diameter after this day...

 and this cheesy smile of his just makes me smile

one of R's favorite thing at Enchanted Forrest...


 On the move...







Our little monkey.


R riding the train ride.  He was so excited as trains are one of his favorite things.  He eagerly chose to sit in the front.


Daddy and son on the Frog hopper, mid-ride high five.

and the only picture I have of my mom from the whole day.  She sure knows how to hide from the camera.


 P holding on like a little sissy girl for dear life.  R even told me "daddy was screaming during the ride"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of fun! Is that all at Enchanted Forest? The rides... were those actually at Enchanted Forest or the carnival place next to it? I don't remember some of those rides R was on, but it has been about 4 years since I have been :) Looks like you guys had a good time.
Chelsea