We landed at Ryker's old elementary school today because there was a house showing scheduled. I should have paid attention to the heat index before telling three littles the plan or outdoor play. After realizing it was a 102 degree heat index, probably running around outside wasn't the greatest plan. But they obviously didn't mind
We just made sure to take plenty of water breaks, and only played for about 45 minutes.
Truth - he is grabbing my butt in this picture, and then Jovie says in her mousy voice "we not a supposa touch people's butts!"
The majority of the tim I hid out under a shaded tree with the littlest love, taking pictures of the 4 crazies.
The boys were being super heroes, and watching their facial expressions cracked me up.
This is his "HULK SMASH EM'" face
Kip says "Look mom, I'm in jail, take a picture of me being in jail."
I spied a daddy sneaking a kiss. Swoon.
There isn't anythings sexier than this...
Well maybe I am wrong, a daddy running around with his babies is pretty darn sexy too.
And after the final lap, when Miss Thang's little legs got too tired, she was slung over a daddy's shoulders like a sack of potatoes.

The view from our minivan backseat makes me smile, especially the sight of two sisters holding hands.

The view from our minivan backseat makes me smile, especially the sight of two sisters holding hands.
We are so very blessed!















No comments:
Post a Comment