and as long as it took to curl, it took less than half that time ruining it...I wish I was one of those gals who could exercise and still look hot. Well, I look hot, but not HOT hot. Moving on...
He's the reason we went to the pediatrician. Poor kid. The picture
doesn't really address the red rash/swelling that has overtaken his face
.
Entertaining 3 while waiting 45 minutes to see the darn doctor...we NEVER waited long to see the doctor in Oregon. These Kentucky Peds need to get things figured out, or I know a certain someday-soon-NP who will run them out of business. Just saying.
She favors her left hand...
and he likes to take self portraits, just hasn't mastered the beauty of a good angle yet, unless big cheeks/chins are in and I just don't know it. Regardless, isn't he adorable?!
The high light of the pediatrician visit was definitely not the strep throat culture - but the kid sized sink.
Perhaps for K's hand hygiene we should install one his size at home. It is a struggle to get him to wash his hands...dirty little creature.
and this is blurry, but her face cracks me up! Notice the baby towel I can still use on the approaching 2 year old pipsqueak of a daughter we have. Disregard the pile of dirty clothes, there is a lot that pile up when giving three littles a bath afterall.
oh, and the laundry, as always is a big hit around here. Not sure why it is so exciting to them. If only it would stay that way when they are teenagers.









No comments:
Post a Comment