Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Service excellence

Just spoke with the crabbiest secretary in my life.

Huge error on her part.

She works for the pediatrician I was suppose to take Jovie to for her well child appt today at 10am.

I called to get febrile Kip an appt.  She gave me some crazy line of only seeing one kid from a family for the first appt, to establish care for our whole family.   Since Jovie had an appt Kip couldn't be seen...um, is that nuts or what?!  I told her to just switch my kids then and I would reschedule the appt for j.  Apparently she can't switch a well child appt for a sick child appt.  I simply asked why, and she went mad, raising her voice telling me she just stated why.

Apparently she would benefit from a service excellence class...

You better believe I cancelled j's appt.

Which leaves them about 40 min to fill the appt.  And means 3 less cool kids that will not be choosing that practice as their primary health care provider.

So I went with a ped who is just 7 minutes away from our house, who a friend recommended.  Kip is being seen at 11.

And their secretary was amazing.

No comments: