Saturday, November 6, 2010

Pink

Currently there is one little pink Nike outfit, baby girl size, picked out by P, hanging amidst my clothes in the closet.  It makes me smile.  We've got a long way to go in being ready for a girl, but that one little outfit is just too cute.  There are two baskets of little boy clothes waiting to be consigned, in hopes of clothing our sweet girl for practically nothing at my favorite consignment store - Once Upon a Child.  It is a 50 minute drive, and well worth it, to get there.  I can't wait to go do the exchange and bring home some clothes in purple, pink, yellow, red, you know colors that scream I AM A GIRL!  I did keep all the gender neutral stuff that both boys wore, so she does have some stuff, and I am eager to see the hand-me downs that make their way to our home.  What can I say, I am a cheap, thrifty mom!

and we think we might have her name picked out.  I just have to practice calling her by name for a little while before the reveal, cause once R knows the name, it is pretty much set.  Oh and we have to figure out the spelling too.   With big brothers that have unique names, her name just has to follow suite, and I think we landed on the perfect one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear the name :)
Chelsea

-Ashley- said...

I came here specifically to see if you had revealed her name yet. I cannot WAIT to hear it. I love the boys names and I know I am going to love hers too. Hoping it doesn't take you too long to reveal it... ;)